Youth Edge is currently full. You are welcome to complete the registration form and you will be placed on a waiting list. If space does open up you will be contacted and you can pay at that time.
Exciting weekend activities include: skeet shooting, paintball, knitting, horseback riding, wagon rides, plasma cars, Zorb balls, rock-wall climbing, Bible trivia challenges and more!
- You must be 14 or older in order to attend Youth Edge.
- Total cost for registration is $120 until October 7. After October 7 the cost will be $135. No refunds will be given after Oct. 14 ($60 will be refunded if you withdraw prior to Oct. 14)
- Only 250 registrations will be accepted, so apply early.
- The first 75 youth to register will receive a free T-shirt.
- Please include your email address when you register, we’ll confirm your registration using that.
- If you want to play Paintball, you will have to pay an additional fee so remember to bring extra $!
- Please bring your own bedding and towels. Mattresses may not be available for all guests.
- Registration is on Friday, October 21, from 4:00 to 6:00 PM and activities will end Sunday, October 23, at 1:00 PM.
- There will be an opportunity to win scholarships by playing in the volleyball/basketball tournament and auditioning in music and drama.