Matt Round’s Messages from the Youth Edge Weekend
Remember the following important info:
- You must be 14 or older in order to attend Youth Edge.
- Only 250 registrations will be accepted, so apply early.
- The first 75 youth to register will receive a free T-shirt.
- Please include your email address on the form – we’ll confirm your registration using that.
- If you want to play paintball, you will have to pay an additional fee so remember to bring extra $!
- Sports and Fine Arts Scholarships will be chosen based on the volleyball/basketball tournaments and the Fine Arts Auditions, Please bring shoes, instruments, etc. that you may need to participate.
- Please bring your own bedding and towels. Mattresses may not be available for all guests.
- Registration is on Friday, October 20 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM and activities will end Sunday, October 22 at 1:00 PM.
- This year paintball will be taking place at a new site.
- Those who sign up will be transported to an awesome course: https://www.armypaintball.net/
- Space will be limited to the first 56 people
- Cost will be $15 per person for an hour of play